Illusions exist in our mind consciousness, and as our evolution ascends, they are being transmuted into the crystalline grids of the energetic fields of light. What are these illusions? They are the thoughts that continually and cyclically lives inside your head like parasites. The voices that speak in your head, saying that you are not good enough, which are skeptic, along with many other schema that reside in our mind consciousness.
As an unconscious human being goes through the motions of this toxic drama, he/she is subjected to suffering and pain. You are prone to listening to this fear agenda due to conditioning of your mind, ancestral beliefs and family’s dysfunction. Unknowingly you are trapped in the “pain body” which Eckart Tolle refers to in the “Power of Now”.
Our perception of existence is trapped in this three-dimensional box that we are in, we are asleep to the dream of the grand creator and we need to align with this energetic field in order to ascend. Our filter of perception is usually hooked to this pain body if we are not awakened to be able to observe this “illusory field”. There are a lot of things to consider, I will point out some simple things that will open your field of perceptions:
1. Check your emotions, ask yourself “how do I feel in my heart?” Are you feeling low? Your energy and vibrations are dense and slow, not feeling connected to happy feelings of joy, love and peace.
2. Ask yourself, why am I having separation thoughts? when this happens remember that all is one, then with that knowing if you still don’t feel connected to others, then you are merely projecting separation. Whatever you judge the other person to be is what you are inside; like attracts like. When you judge you don’t define the other person but you are defining yourself as someone who judges.
3. Be an observer, you are consciousness, you are in this river of life and whatever you have in the flow of your life is what you need right at the moment.
4. Be still,it is here that you find the answer to all that is. There is nothing that you need to do but find the stillness and center yourself. It is what it is!
5. Breathe, I can’t emphasize enough the power of this in our lives. We forget that this gift of life is so important to allow our selves to come back to our truth, we are free like this breath of life, freely flowing to connect to the Source.
In this illusory world, we become attached to our own drama, gossips, suffering, hatred and fear, unconsciously asleep to the truth that we are all one in this field of consciousness. There is no time to lose, but be awake to the calling of time. There is no time and space for fearful agendas. We need to open our hearts to others who are like us in times of suffering. We need open our minds and hearts to all that is in this path, the path of least resistance.
Allow this flow of love to penetrate your being, bringing you back to your home. Return to your home where your heart is. Forgive others and accept the path that you tread, there is always a space of love when you stop and see yourself as others. Without this compassionate wisdom we will no longer see the coming of the next generations if we don’t stop and be aware of the signs of times.
Wake up, smell the flowers, talk to the animals, hug a tree, go for a nature walk, smile at strangers, say how you love your family and kiss, these are simple gestures that will bring you back to who you are and what is important in this lifetime.
The material things that you surround your self with are not real, they are illusions created by your attachment to your false self which is the ego.
What is real is the love, the feelings that touch your heart.
When we become aware, we listen with our hearts open and be the observer of what is being played in our drama or game. It doesn’t affect the observer because it knows the truth; it detaches itself from what wants attention. It only observes, doesn’t react and attach, it just is. It reflects and asks what if this is my own creation, what is the lesson to learn? Letting go of expectations, not believing others but truly listening with an open heart. This is the path of a spiritual warrior, it brings light by being present not by fighting. We are these bringers of light, bearers of joy and messengers of love. We take others in our journey towards light and love. We come here to be united in our thoughts and consciousness. We are mirrors of one others; let us see with the eyes of love not those of fear.
We need to wake up from the nightmares of the dream-spell. I see this energy world as a dream. No one wants to wake up from a beautiful and pleasant dream, but certainly one would want to wake up from a nightmare and be relieved of all the bad feelings it burdens us with. So the nightmares are here to wake us up, whatever is happening in the world, be it hatred, war, earthquakes, divorces, child abuse, crimes, and countless others, we are here to bring blessings to all the pain that we are surrounded with. Bless them and detach from them because we are here to love and not to suffer. It can be a better world if everyone takes the responsibility to be awake, aware, aligned and an active participant in their own little world. Dream of a beautiful dream; that is where we belong but because we are human beings, we have forgotten where we belong, our home is where our heart is.